Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I got questioned the other day by someone who reads my blog. She wanted to know where I've been. Busy, I said. I'm in the middle of writing a book, and working on several other story ideas as well, so my time to post has suffered. In my spare time I've been playing on You Tube. Here's a little taste of what I've been watching.






These videos are from the Concert for George, at the Royal Albert Hall.

P.S. Say a prayer for me. I'm thinking of taking a new (different) job at the factory where I currently work. I've got my mind about 90% made up, now comes the part where I convince myself that I should 'go for it.' Ain't self doubt a killer? Anyway, thanks for playing along, and I'll see you all for Wordless Wednesday.

1 comment:

June said...

I have missed seeing you, but there are other things in our lives...

Good luck with your endeavors...all of them: the book, the new position, and whatever else!