Friday, July 13, 2007

Filthy Beast Gets Tagged

I've no idea what 'tagging' means. But Goody Two Shoes 'tagged' me the other day. So now I have to come up with a list of 7 things that rock. (Insert Caveman grunt here) Didn't she read one of my previous posts where I listed 100 things. Oh, well. Seven things, huh. Okay, here goes.

1. My i-Pod absolutely rocks. Load up my favorite tunes and take them wherever I want to go.

2. Cycling trips with Goody Two Shoes. Road trips also...except the part where I always take a wrong turn.

3. Lee Ann Womack. I love her music. She could sing the Barney theme song and I'd sit and listen. Must be those blue eyes of hers.

4. Just about any Bill Bryson book. I swear, A Walk in the Woods and I'm a Stranger Here Myself, are hysterical.

5. My camera. I own a Canon EOS Rebel X with a 70mm-300mm zoom lens.

6. My kids. For as nutty as they are; Skippy, Dimples, and the Wild Child are the best kids ever. I say that now so they don't stick me in the old folks home later.

7. Tom Hanks. John Wayne is my all-time favorite actor, but Tom Hanks is second on the list. Hey, Forrest Gump, Apollo 13, The Burbs, Saving Private Ryan, The Terminal, Castaway, the Polar Express; this guy just keeps cranking out the hits and finding new ways to strecth his acting ablilties. Can't wait to see what he does next.

There, I made my list. Now, I'm going to go do what I had originally intended for this time slot...as soon as I can remember what it was I was supposed to be doing. In the meantime if you read this, consider yourself 'tagged.' And that includes the bunch who send me emails instead of leaving comments.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I knew you could do it. And YES I read your previous post but 7 more things didn't kill you!