Saturday, January 12, 2008

PACK ATTACK

GREEN BAY 42 - SEATTLE 20

Yes, first and foremost I AM a Steelers fan. I believe I've made that abundantly clear in several earlier posts. But, I also said that the Green Bay Packers are my sentimental favorite. I also said you have to love a 37 year old teenager who plays for the love of the game first, and money and all that other stuff second.

(Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)

Que up Heart's Magic Man. I swear, Favre never ceases to amaze.

(Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)

For the love of the game...and hopefully another Lombardi Trophy.

(AP Photo/Morry Gash)

Love that Lambeau Leap...so is Greg Jennings!

(Photo by Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)

Next stop...the NFC championship game. Now, if the Giants can beat America's Team (cough, cough, gag, weeze), the championship game will be played in Green Bay...on the frozen tundra.

GO, G-MEN!

No comments: