Monday, March 31, 2008

Halfway There

My girls are in the thick of things. After opening up with a 94-55 win over Oral Roberts, they sent Purdue packing 78-52. Last night, the Lady Vols played a sloppy first half and rode on Candice Parker's back as they beat Notre Dame 74-54.

Needless to say, there were times when the boss wasn't too happy.

After a few halftime adjustments, the Lady Vols played like the defending National Champions they are.

Alexis Hornbuckle going up for two.


When you've got a horse, you ride it, and Candice scored 34 last night.


When it comes down to crunch time it is all about attitude.


Three down, three to go. Next up for the Lady Vols, is Oklahoma State.

1 comment:

June said...

Goodness, Pat Summitt has been around for a long time...as long as I've been keeping up with college sports. That makes sense since I see from Wikipedia that she started this job in 1974 - my junior/senior year of college. She was 22. I guess she knew what she wanted to do!