Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tagging Goody Two Shoes

I found this neat little questionnaire/survey on another blog and got an evil thought. That being said, Goody Two Shoes is TAGGED. And since I already took the survey there are NO tag-backs. Now we'll see who has the better memory.

1. Who is your spouse/lover/significant other?
Goody Two Shoes.

2. How long have you been together?
28.5 years of wedded bliss...30 if you count dating and hanging out.

3. How long did you date?
About a year and a half.

4. How old is your spouse/lover/significant other?
13 days younger than me.

5. Who eats more?
I do. Its her fault for being a good cook.

6. Who said “I love you” first?
Pretty sure I did.

7. Who is taller?
Me, even if she's wearing heels.

8. Who sings better?
She does. No contest there.

9. Who is smarter?
Toss up. Depends on the situation.

10. Whose temper is worse?
Mine.

11. Who does the laundry?
90% her, 10% me.

12. Who takes out the trash?
I do most of the time.

13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed?
She does. She stole it from me and banished me to the left side.

14. Who pays the bills?
We both do.

15. Who is better with the computer?
Again, it's a toss up. I'm better with things like Adobe Photo Shop and Picassa, but she's better with Spreadsheet and setting up a blog and stuff like that.

16. Who mows the lawn?
I do.

17. Who cooks dinner?
She cooks...I concoct.

18. Who drives when you are together?
Mostly me. My nerves can't handle too much of her driving (giggle, giggle, giggle).

19. Who pays when you go out?
I do most of the time, but she'll pick up the tab sometimes.

20. Who is most stubborn?
Me because of my temper. But she's Irish and can be thickheaded when she wants to be.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken. Seriously though...she is.

22. Whose parents do you see the most?
Mine.

23. Who kissed who first?
I kissed her first...in the back of a van. (For those of you with dirty minds--it was daytime and there were other people present).

24. Who asked who out?
Me again...she thought I was a creature from another planet at the time.

25. Who proposed?
Me. Can you sense a pattern here?

26. Who is more sensitive?
She is.

27. Who has more friends?
She does.

28. Who has more siblings?
She does. I'm an only child. By the time I was five mom was looking at dad and saying 'I wanted a puppy, but oh no, you wanted a son.'

29. Who loses patience with the kids first?
I do! See number 28. Being an only child I have no concept of sibling rivalry...and it drives me batty!

30. Who wears the pants in the family?
She does on days when I can't find my robe and scepter, or when my crown is out being polished.

No comments: