Sunday, February 24, 2008

What R U Reading?

I was going through my comments from last weeks Wordless Wednesday and commenting on other bloggers offerings when I came across Bold & Free.

The post was one of those, that if you read it, you're tagged. I kinda sorta brush those off, but this one was different, so I decided to play along. Here's the Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).

2. Open the book to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people.



I’m reading Football Shorts; 1001 of the Game's Funniest One-liners, by Glenn Liebman.

"I hear Elvis is living now in Michigan or Minnesota. Well, we'd like him to come and be on our bench. We don't care how much he weighs."
Former Houston Oilers coach, Jerry Glanville, on leaving tickets for Elvis before a 1988 exibition game in Memphis.

I'm tagging: Goody Two Shoes, the Gremlin Wrangler, Suzy's Bloomers, Skippy, & cj from Random Thoughts. They're all over on my favorite links. Give them a look sometime.

1 comment:

Jan Parrish said...

LOL. That's a good one. :)